The Temple of the Lord

Desecration and defilement of the temple
He cannot stand.
The temple is His Father’s House.
His Father is everything to Jesus. So is His house.
God the almighty, the all powerful one finds His home in humans so weak and so unstable.
His image and likeness we are.
His dwelling place we are. God delights in us.
What more dignity can we hope for than the God of creations has made us His loving and living temples?
Human body is beautiful because it is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
The Lord of the temple is a God of force.
The purpose of creation does not meet its mark unless and until His abode is kept Holy.
What temples have I built about my life?
What sanctuaries have I erected into the temple that I am?
Do I subject my life into desecration?
What tables and money-changing tendencies have I built into my conscience?
Do I do business with my life and body?
How do I feel when I see Jesus with a whip of cords this day at the door of my temple?
Do I let Him cleanse me?
Do I let Him demolish the unholy sanctuaries from within me?
Do I allow Him to re-build the temple that I am?
James Thayil (Joy Chacko) CMI
Labels: homilies, Inspirational, scriptures, spirituality

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home